So, this is what my little guy has been giving me to work with lately when it comes to pictures:
After 15 minutes of trying to get one good smiley photo, I gave up. He is just WAY too much of a busy body these days!
JAKE UPDATES:
- His balance has greatly improved and he stands for longer and longer periods on his own every day. We are just waiting for those first steps.
- He cut his 7th tooth last week!
- He is a monkey. He likes to climb onto the dishwasher door when we are unloading and he was climbing all over the plastic storage containers in his brothers future room when we were cleaning it out this weekend.
- He babbles ALL.THE.TIME. And says "Mama" quite regularly.
- It seems he may be starting to understand a few of his sign language words I am teaching him. I'm just going to keep at it!
- He LOVES to clap. My goal is to get some video of him cheering for himself in intervals as he pushes his walker down the hallway.
2.0 UPDATES:
- I had an appointment about two weeks ago and everything was great! Measuring right on schedule.
- 2.0 is a WILD baby. I swear that Jake never kicked and punched as much as this one does. Even the nurses mention at every visit how active he is when they try to get his heartbeat on the doppler.
- His bedroom is coming along! He has a crib already! Thanks for all of your votes on the bedding. We *think* we've made a decision, but we haven't made the purchase yet.
- Next appointment is the end of this month and I will get tested for signs of Gestational Diabetes. This is the first of two tests. If I fail the first, we move on to a second. If I fail that, then I am diagnosed with GD. I didn't have it with Jake, lets hope I don't have it with this one!
TIM & STEPH UPDATES:
- We are TIRED. Between working and keeping up with our 10 and a half month old we are just constantly on the go. And yes, we realize its not going to slow down any time soon!
- Aside from that, we are pretty boring :) We haven't hit any milestones like first steps, or anything like that. I'll keep you posted if we do ;)

2 comments:
Tyler was also a crazy kicking boy in the womb! Much more than I remember Zac being also. Good luck!
Jake iis still a cutie even when he won't pose for the camera! Jack starts to cry now when I try to take his picture...it's just lovely! You guys sure are busy! I can't wait to meet this new little guy! Any names picked out yet?
Post a Comment