Friday, January 16, 2009

Thanksgiving in January :o)

Tim's mom, Carol, and step-dad, Lee, visited us in McKinney for Thanksgiving. Because I have been so behind on getting pictures posted, you will all get to enjoy Thanksgiving in January (unless you are on a diet like me)! I apologize for these being out of order. Blogger is still mixing them up when I upload and it is SOOOOO annoying!

Tim, Carol & Lee at the airport

Grandma Carol with her grandsons

Jake trying to make a run for it...


Nursing covers are nice :o)

Proof that my first two pies EVER turned out great! The two I made at Christmas, however, not so great...
Pumpkin Pie

Pecan Pie

Straight from the Pioneer Woman - Bacon Wrapped Green Beans!

Our first Thanksgiving feast in our own home

Jake started before the rest of us - he couldn't wait!


1 comment:

D said...

Hey Steph! I'm so glad someone other than Joel and I watches FNL! And we definitely have the same taste. That Taylor K. is hot!!