Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Celina Balloon Festival

Toward the end of June there was a Balloon Festival in the nearby town of Celina. As we all know, I love hot air balloons so even though it was scorching hot that day, I made everyone head out for some fun in the sun. We waited a long time for the balloons to arrive, but thankfully they had a carnival and playground to keep Jake entertained. I also discovered my new favorite summer beverage - mint limeade! I spent a small fortune on these at $5 a cup. Thanks to Tim and the boys for being troopers and enduring the heat! (these pics are posted in backwards order because bloggers uploader is lame)




Poor Ry was so miserable at this point (notice Jake making a friend in the background)


It's getting much harder to hold both boys at once





Finally the balloons arrive!

I can't believe I let them go up in this thing

Jake's first ferris wheel ride

Bouncing in the bounce house


Jake's first horse ride!

No comments: