For my birthday we finally made it down to the Dallas Arboretum, a place I have been wanting to go to since we moved here 3 years ago. They have a special exhibit up this year of 14 storybook playhouses and I was so excited to take the boys to see these! We had such a fun day and I am looking forward to taking another trip out there this fall to see the pumpkins they put out each year!
Based on City Green
Treasure Island
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Alice in Wonderland
Hansel and Gretel
Peter Pan
Eragon
Feeding the fish
Poor Ryan is having such a hard time teething

3 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Hope you had a great birthday!
So cute that your shirt matches the purple flowers. Looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday to all the Olson August birthdays!
Ha Ha... just noticed the other comment... same word for word "looks like a fun day" :)
Post a Comment