Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thanksgiving Up North

I have to apologize because I didn't really take any pictures this trip with the exception of the boys outside in their sweaters, and really the only reason I did that was because I was scrambling for something for our Christmas card. I wish I had though, because I missed out on catching some great memories of the boys with their grandparents, great-grandparents, and great-aunt. Next time we are up there the boys will hopefully not be as hard to keep up with (wishful thinking??). At least Ryan won't be into every single cabinet/drawer/breakable/sharp/pointy object he can find. It gives me hives just thinking about all of the trouble he tried to get into. We had a lovely Thanksgiving in Bismarck and had pretty nice weather while we were there.  We also got to meet the newest baby in the family - Bobbi Lynn!



Jake playing outside with his new dump truck!

Seriously, don't ask because I have no idea what this was all about.  All I know is he did it by himself without any prompting from us. 

Sweet little Bobbi Lynn

The Christmas Card Photo Shoot of 2009

I thought about using this one for the cards, but something about the demonic expression in Jake's eyes as he is about to pummel his brother with leaves made me change my mind.

Taking a little break for baseball

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Yum! Taco Johns! The pictures look great! Hope your card turned out well!