We had a beautiful Easter Sunday this year and had a lot of fun with the boys since they were both old enough to dig through their own baskets and hunt for eggs. The Easter Bunny hid puzzle pieces in the eggs since the boys had had more than enough candy from their other egg hunts. Jake wasn't too thrilled about this concept, but I am quite thankful to Mr. Bunny for trying to save my kids teeth from decay!
Mr. Bunny also tried to pull a fast one on us. See that blue bunny in Ryan's basket? Look familiar? Maybe this will refresh your memory!
I tried to find a post from Easter last year and I couldn't find it. I do remember us all being a little under the weather, so I know we didn't do much, but I thought I had at least posted a few pics. Well, I looked back through my files and found this cute pic just so you could see how much the Ryan has grown in the past year. The only pic I had of Jake was kind of scary looking so you only get Ryan this time. Sorry!

Jumping forward again to 2010. Jake collecting eggs in our front yard!
Jake's best gal pal, Braelyn
Ryan was a teeny tiny bit more interested in this egg hunt than he was in the others.
I think it's because he had a baseball egg and he LOVES baseballs, footballs, basketballs, wiffle balls, bouncy balls, kickballs, soccer balls, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment