A.K.A. The reason Chef Boyardee should be banned from my household
So I am sure most of you know what an Oompa Loompa is. In the off chance you forgot or need a little refresher, this is what they look like:
Did anyone else think Willy Wonka was a really traumatically scary movie??? I mean, creepy little orange men with green hair working in a candy factory and singing songs is just, well, creepy.
Anyway, one evening, Ryan decided he had had enough of being a regular little boy and instead decided to turn into an Oompa Looma, Ravioli Style. I couldn't believe how that shade of orange so closely resembled those funky little men from the movie. And despite a good scrub down in the bath after these photos, he still had a fake-and-bake glow to him. I was worried I may just be stuck with a nightmare inducing Oompa Loompa for the rest of my life! Thankfully, after a second bath he returned to his normal caucasian skin tone, but it kind of makes you wonder, what the heck is in that Chef Boyardee crap???


No comments:
Post a Comment