
Hello everyone! We are so excited to use this site to share our new home with you!
Let me give you a little back ground of how we ended up in McKinney...
Tim and I had been looking for the perfect place to live. That "perfect place" had to have affordable living, access to a major airport, warm weather, fishing and hunting for Tim, and shopping and a small town feel for Steph.
After spending the first part of the summer in Oklahoma City (and considering making OKC our permanent home), we talked to some people who lived in the Dallas area, so we began doing our research. Tim discovered McKinney and was able to make a trip down here while I was back home. He loved it, so we decided to take a trip to McKinney together when I got back into town.
Well, as luck would have it, as soon as I got back to OKC, Tim was traded and we had to pack up and move to New Hampshire. Luckily, several of his teammates were from Texas and they sold us on moving to the Lone Star State. The beginning of September we made our way to McKinney (sight unseen to me!) and began our house search. It didn't take long - we took the first house our realtor showed us and we closed on Friday, October 13th (it's a good thing we aren't superstitious!).
So here we are and we couldn't be happier about our choice to make McKinney our home. It's a beautiful, little community filled with warm, friendly people. Our home will be a work in progress for some time, so we will be posting before and after pictures as we go and sharing all of our adventures with you along the way! We hope you enjoy this site - I know we are going to have a blast creating it!
Lots of love,
Stephanie & Tim
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Almost a month of home ownership!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your house is beautiful and the fence looks great! Can't wait ot see it all in person :)
Love,
Kim
Hey everybody! Its Lauren. I love
your website,its great!Anyway I.M. me sometime at lampspot@msn.com
'Kay! Bye!
Hi, Steph and Tim! The house looks beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope to see you at X-mas!
Take care,
Erin
Wow! Snow in Big D! Wonder how often that happens. Can't wait for you to be home at Christmas!
Love, Dad
The house is coming along nicely and looks great! Love the shot of Mr. & Mrs. O in Santa hats!
Have a great New Year!
Uncle Bill
Post a Comment