Friday, November 10, 2006
The Handyman
A portion of the fencing in our backyard was falling due to some rotted wood, and Tim went straight at it and tore it down. Talk about a go-getter! After a trip to Lowe's for lumber and Home Depot for a handy-dandy nail gun (Yes, we like to make things as complicated as possible) we had everything we needed to put up a beautiful fence (nevermind the fact that neither of us had ever done anything even remotely close to this!).
Well, I must say, we are fence masters! It took us just over an hour to complete the project and it looks terrific! I will post a picture of the finished project as soon as I take it.
~The Mrs. Handyman
P.S. Please stay tuned because a very disturbing plumbing story is coming soon. I want to wait until it is resolved before I tell you all about it, but be assured, it will make you laugh, feel sorry for us, and make gross faces all at the same time! And yes, my husband is still the handyman....
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment