
Yesterday was a chilly day here in Texas! It seemed to come out of nowhere, but it was fun to see snow on the ground!
We hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year and we were really happy to be able to spend the holiday in Farmington with family. I can't believe it's already December! Just a few more weeks until Christmas...
On that note, I better get going to do some Christmas shopping! Thanks for reading our blog. I'm having a great time writing it and would love to know who has been visiting. Leave a comment or send us an email!
Take care and stay warm!
Mrs. O
P.S. Pictures of our newly painted bathroom are coming SOON! We just need to put up the light fixture and I will snap a few photos. Stay tuned!
Friday, December 01, 2006
First Snow!!!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It was 67 degrees in Boston today!! Can you believe it! You're house looks so cute!
xo
Megan
Post a Comment