Just wanted to stop in and say hello! Thank you for all the great feedback on our Christmas card and letter! We are so glad y'all enjoyed it.
Tim and I just finished painting our kitchen (hooray!) and are set to drive to Farmington tomorrow! I am excited to be home for Christmas and to see my family and my friends. I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. The weather has been so nice here in Dallas that it hasn't even felt like December. But I am almost completely done with our shopping (notice I say "OUR" shopping) and it feels great to not have to rush around at the last minute for gifts.
I will post pictures of our kitchen once we get back from New Mexico, because I want to have all of the outlet covers and such on before I show everyone!
I hope everyone is enjoying the season! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. We'd love to hear from everyone, so if you get a chance give us a call or send us an email stephandtim@hotmail.com.
Happy Holidays!
Steph & Tim
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Headed Home for the Holidays!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment