Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lots of News!




Its been almost a month since my last entry and I have so many updates!!! First, Tim got a job with Colorado, so he left this past Wednesday to get going with pre-season work. I am so proud of him for "pounding the pavement" like he did to get a job. His perseverance and determination will take him far! I miss him already, but will go for a visit before too long.

Second, we have done a TON of house projects! We knocked out a bunch of things before Tim left. We refinished the deck in the backyard which was a huge undertaking. We sanded it, cleaned it with a wood brightener/conditioner, then stained it. It looks so much nicer than it did before and it will make our backyard much more inviting as the weather heats up! I am looking forward to enjoying time out there! We also textured and painted our master bathroom. It turned out pretty well. I found a mirror today that I think will work (you can see it in the background in the photo above) but I still need to find light fixtures. I will post pictures once it is all finished! Tim also stained our front door so it is not as faded looking as it was. The house is really coming together nicely and I can't wait to have some visitors to show it off too!

Third, we sold my little blue beetle, lovingly known as Bugablu, a couple of weeks ago. It had been a good car, but we weren't sure how much longer it was going to hold out for us, so we thought we better sell it before it was too late! We listed it on Craigslist.com and it sold the next day! We are looking forward to shopping for a little bit larger, more family-friendly car - which brings me to my next update....

Last, but certainly not least, Tim and I are expecting a new addition to our family in late August!!! We are thrilled and are having fun preparing for the baby. I have heard the heartbeat and will be having an ultrasound in a week! I will be sure to post the picture as soon as I have it! I am 15 weeks pregnant in the picture of me in the pink :)

As always, we hope you are doing well and enjoying March! We would love to hear from you!

Take care,
Steph and Tim

No comments: