Hi everyone! I just got down to Tucson on Saturday to spend the last few days of Spring Training with Tim and I am really happy to be back in the desert! I was surprised how much I missed it. The weather has been really nice - not too hot, but nice and sunny and warm!
My trip to Farmington was great! I was so happy to be able to visit with my family and catch up with a few of my friends. I also finally got to see my girlfriend Rachael and her new baby boy, Jack. What a cutie!
Tim has been playing really well and we are still hoping and praying that his hard work will pay off. We will know in the next few days and I will be sure to keep you posted. Think thoughts of Colorado for us!
My belly is definitely starting to show more and more every day, especially in the evenings after a full day of eating! Tim hadn't seen me in almost a month and he could definitely see the difference. I have been feeling really great and haven't had any more morning sickness (or in my case - night sickness) and feel like I have quite a bit more energy. My sciatic nerve has caused me a bit of pain, but I am trying to stretch daily and once I get home will give warm baths a try to see if that helps. I can't believe the big ultrasound is just a week away! Thanks to all of you who have participated in our baby pool! We are loving all the responses. If you haven't entered your guess yet, don't worry - you still have time! Just follow the link in the post below.
I hope everyone is doing well! Thank goodness spring is here and hopefully the weather will start warming up for everyone :) Take care and I will post another update soon!
Stephanie
My trip to Farmington was great! I was so happy to be able to visit with my family and catch up with a few of my friends. I also finally got to see my girlfriend Rachael and her new baby boy, Jack. What a cutie!
Tim has been playing really well and we are still hoping and praying that his hard work will pay off. We will know in the next few days and I will be sure to keep you posted. Think thoughts of Colorado for us!
My belly is definitely starting to show more and more every day, especially in the evenings after a full day of eating! Tim hadn't seen me in almost a month and he could definitely see the difference. I have been feeling really great and haven't had any more morning sickness (or in my case - night sickness) and feel like I have quite a bit more energy. My sciatic nerve has caused me a bit of pain, but I am trying to stretch daily and once I get home will give warm baths a try to see if that helps. I can't believe the big ultrasound is just a week away! Thanks to all of you who have participated in our baby pool! We are loving all the responses. If you haven't entered your guess yet, don't worry - you still have time! Just follow the link in the post below.
I hope everyone is doing well! Thank goodness spring is here and hopefully the weather will start warming up for everyone :) Take care and I will post another update soon!
Stephanie

4 comments:
You look great!! Keep the pics coming and I'm praying for CO as hard as I can :)
You are the cutest pregnant person :) Your hair is getting really long!
Kim
So happy for you guys! I can't wait to see if I won ;) Love you!
xo
Megan
P.S. you ARE the cutest pregnant lady ever!
xo
Megan
Post a Comment