Hello loyal blog readers of mine! Sorry for the delay on a new entry, but things have been MUY busy here in the Olson household.
First and foremost - TIM IS HOME!!!! HOORAY! He is now doing his rehab here in McKinney and will be home for the remainder of the off season. Those of you who have talked to me know how huge of a relief this is for me. I no longer have to be worried about him not being here when I go into labor!
Second, the baby and I are doing just great! I am definitely starting to slow down and waddle more and I know my complaints have become more frequent (sorry Tim!). I had my
38 week appointment yesterday where they told me that I am back to measuring right where I should be, my blood pressure is still great, and I have gained 25lbs total. Baby's heartbeat was 134 bpm and Dr. Tricia estimated he weighs about 7lbs 4oz. She thinks he will end up being an 8 pound baby - we'll just have to wait and see! For those of you interested in the nitty gritty details - I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. I could stay that way for weeks though, but I am happy with some progress versus no progress. My next appointment is next Tuesday and its my last before my due date! Isn't that crazy??? I still can't believe how close we are to meeting our son. The pictures shown are my belly pics from this week - 38 weeks!
Third, we have been doing some really awesome home improvements (I really shouldn't say "we" but I have been a good cheerleader!). I will reveal them all soon, so stay tuned, and to those of you STILL waiting for the living room pictures, don't worry, those will be the first to be posted! As we speak Tim is hard at work installing a new light fixture :) Can't wait to show you all!
Be sure to check back here often in the next couple weeks. We will definitely be posting labor status updates as they come! And I promise I will be a better blogger. Things are starting to wind down and we will just be in waiting mode for our little man! Hope everyone is doing great! Take care!
~Steph
P.S. I have been meaning to post congrats to our friends Nicole & Casey on their new daughter Grace, born 4th of July, and Chad & Katie who welcomed daughter Ella on July 10th! So happy for all of you and can't wait to meet your baby girls!
First and foremost - TIM IS HOME!!!! HOORAY! He is now doing his rehab here in McKinney and will be home for the remainder of the off season. Those of you who have talked to me know how huge of a relief this is for me. I no longer have to be worried about him not being here when I go into labor!
Second, the baby and I are doing just great! I am definitely starting to slow down and waddle more and I know my complaints have become more frequent (sorry Tim!). I had my
Third, we have been doing some really awesome home improvements (I really shouldn't say "we" but I have been a good cheerleader!). I will reveal them all soon, so stay tuned, and to those of you STILL waiting for the living room pictures, don't worry, those will be the first to be posted! As we speak Tim is hard at work installing a new light fixture :) Can't wait to show you all!
Be sure to check back here often in the next couple weeks. We will definitely be posting labor status updates as they come! And I promise I will be a better blogger. Things are starting to wind down and we will just be in waiting mode for our little man! Hope everyone is doing great! Take care!
~Steph
P.S. I have been meaning to post congrats to our friends Nicole & Casey on their new daughter Grace, born 4th of July, and Chad & Katie who welcomed daughter Ella on July 10th! So happy for all of you and can't wait to meet your baby girls!

2 comments:
just 25lbs and still in your jeans... you made me puke a little. :)
I am SOOO excited for you guys! Eek! I will be checking in to keep up with all of the festivities!j
Post a Comment