Family and Friends, the wait is finally over! Our son Jacob Alan made his way into the world on Sunday August 19th at 10:22pm. The labor didn't go quite as planned, so we had to deliver him via c-section after 24 hours of labor. The wait was worth it though! We are so thrilled to have him here with us and are quickly adjusting to life as a family of three! We are still in the hospital monitoring Steph and making sure she doesn't have or develop any sort of infection, but we are hoping to be released later tonight or tomorrow. Jacob is perfectly healthy and are so excited to show him off to you. Click the link to see slideshows from the labor and birth. We will have plenty more in the days to come and we will post a detailed story of the birth, but for now we hope this will hold you over.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNW7Rk2bOXZw
Thanks for all your love, support, and prayers,
The Olson Trio- Tim, Stephanie, and Jacob
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Our baby boy is here!!!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulations!! What a gorgeous family! I hope you get to go home soon and enjoy your boys!
I love you all!!
Congrats Olson family!!! I'm so happy everything went well, great job Steph (and Tim too). :) Welcome to the world Jake!
So proud of you Steph! Congrats on your new, beautiful bundle!
Steph I am so happy for you and Tim he is Precious!!! I can't wait to meet him...MISS YOU :)
Congradulations Tim & Steph. We are glad you and jacob are fine.
Love Uncle Rick, Aunt Corby and Paula
What a beautiful baby!! Can't wait to see him. Congratulations Steph & Tim.
Love you, Aunt Dee & Jim
You are all too beautiful! much happiness and hopes for lots of sleep goeas out from the Lasse household. Let us know when we can bring meals by from the Pi Phis.
Rebecca
I just got caught up on the blog! I'm SO happy for you guys! I've loved watching you grow as a family :) from the dogs, to the wedding, to the house, to the baby...you guys deserve all the best in the world.
(PS I really don't know how we didn't take pictures when I was out?!)
Love,
Auntie Megan
Post a Comment