Monday, June 23, 2008

It's time to break it to you....

Here is a picture of Jake, me and his new baby.......




BROTHER!!!


We're having a
BOY!!!

10 comments:

Rachael said...

I have seriously been checking your blog like a hundred times a day to see if you posted! YEAH! A boy...I am jealous! Jake and baby 2 will be best pals! Congrats!

Ivory said...

Congratulations!! Emma is so excited to have 2 Olson boys to choose from :)

Tracy Younker said...

Congrats! You'll LOVE having two boys and you'll find yourself comparing them even though you're not supposed to!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Ella James is glad that she now has double the chance at someday being an Olson!

Laura said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Brooke & Brian said...

Congrats Steph!!! Jake will make the perfect big brother! We are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I thought for sure that it would have been a girl... at least they will be the 2 cutest boys that I know :)

Kim Daugherty said...

AWESOME! Welcome to the TWO BOYS club! Tracy and I welcome you. We should really think of some cool hazing thing to do to you. Hmmm...? I'll work on that :) We're so happy for you!!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Hey friend! Honestly, I had a feeling it was a boy. I guessed girl on the baby pool... only because I have been wrong on the last couple babies, so I went the other way :). Congrats to you! Shelby sends her hugs! Love ya! (I'm so excited to join you in the blogging world!)

Megan said...

You are out numbered my friend! Congrats on all your boys!!
xo
Megan