Sunday, June 01, 2008

The last of the Farmington Pics

I am finally getting around to posting the last of our pictures from our Farmington trip. I've had a killer cold this whole week and am just ready for it to GO AWAY!!! Jake is turning into such a little boy. He has his moments when he doesn't seem like much of a baby at all. He finally started crawling on all fours all the time, he has learned how to open cabinets, and all he wants to do it stand, stand, stand. He is just a ball of energy, but he naps really well and sleeps through the night like a champ, so we can't ask for much more. Enjoy the pics!


Gigi & Jake

Jake at cousin Hayden's 2nd birthday party. He loved this car!




With Uncle Alan, posing for the camera
My favorite picture of the whole trip!

We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, when i was editing jake's pics i kept thinking how much he looked like alan, but now that they are up next to eachother, i don't know. i'm sticking to my original thought i guess; jake looks like gigi.
glad i got to see you on this trip! when is the next one?

Rachael said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day! Such cute pictures of Jake! I am ready for my cold to be gone as well..what a drag! It is so funny that Jake loved that little car because our neighbors have one and Jack will do what ever it takes to get into their garage and get into the car. It's a good thing they are nice neighbors! I should probably just buy one! Well I still want to see some cute belly shots! Love ya!