Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We'll be back up and running soon!

So after about 2 weeks of stressing out over where my operating system recovery disc was, I realized last night that my computer didn't actually come with recovery discs. So no amount of digging through closets and rummaging through the garage was going to produce them. The bad news though was that I was actually supposed to burn my own recovery discs when I first got the computer. I remember seeing that and thinking "Gosh, I better do that ASAP because it would be awful to not have those discs if i needed them." Did I ever burn them? No.

In a panic I head to hp.com and discovered that I could order the discs from them. THANK GOODNESS!!! I was REALLY scared about how much they were going to cost me, but it wasn't too bad at all - just $16.00 including shipping. So sometime next week I will have my precious recovery discs in hand and will actually be able to post pictures from before Jake turned one! Geez I am going to have A LOT of catching up to do!

All is well here in Texas. We finished painting 2.0's nursery and I finally ordered his crib mattress. We moved the cradle into our bedroom from the garage and we are slowly but surely getting all set for his arrival. I will update more once I have the ability to post pictures. Hope you all are doing FANTASTIC!