Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I've been tagged...

My friend Kim, neighbor and Bunco head planner, tagged me on her blog. So now I have to fill this out and tag someone else :) Here goes:

Ten Years Ago:

I was 16 and had just started my junior year of high school. I would imagine all I was really up to was school, Kelly Greens (our dance team), and flirting with boys...

My To-Do List Today:

Write thank-you cards
Watch Project Runway
Relax while my husband paints the nursery and Jake sleeps :)
(Do you envy the life of an exhausted, achy pregnant gal?)

Snack that I Enjoy:
Stove-top popcorn (Tracy - I guess you and I need to hang out more!)
And as of late - Poptarts and peanut butter M&M's. My OB would be thrilled to hear that.

Things I Would Do if I was a Millionaire:
Travel more
Buy a slightly bigger home closer to my family
Pay off our cars

Places I've Lived:
Farmington, NM
Lubbock, TX
Las Cruces, NM
Chandler, AZ
Colorado Springs, CO
El Mirage, AZ
Oklahoma City, OK
Manchester, NH
McKinney, TX


So now I will tag.... MEGAN & JOE (now you have a reason to make a new post!) and IVORY & JAMIE!

No comments: