Hello everyone! I am now 21 weeks pregnant and I passed the halfway mark in the pregnancy last week. Yay! My belly is growing by the day and I am starting to get more comments from strangers. Sorry I look tired in this picture (no makeup!) but I am feeling pretty good except for my inability to sleep through the night the last several nights. I'm also still sporting my regular jeans (the only pair that are low-rise enough to still fit) which I am extremely happy about! I am also feeling the little guy move around in there more and more. Its gotten to where I feel him at least once a day an it is such a cool feeling! I am hoping Tim will be able to feel kicks from the outside soon.
I was able to drive up to Tulsa and visit Tim on Easter Sunday and stay there for a few days. He hit a grand slam the first game I went to, so I now officially consider mysef good luck! Tim has a really nice roommate and they keep each other busy off the field by playing a lot of Guitar Hero on Playstation. He's also been a good resource for all baby related advice since he and his wife have a little girl.
Speaking of Easter and baby girls - I want to say congratulations to our friends Dave & Alisha who welcomed their daughter Ella into the world on Easter. Her pictures are so adorable and the new mom and dad are just glowing!
I am anxious to show you all the finished master bathroom pictures, but we still have a light fixture to put up and I can't do it alone, so I will have to hold off on that a little bit longer. Until then, you will just have to put up with pictures of my growing belly and maybe I'll throw in a few of Tim and the dogs :)
Oh! I almost forgot- some of you probably heard about the big storm that passed through Dallas on Friday and fortunately for us, our area just got some rain. I was really nervous about hail and tornados, but that all happened South of us. I was ready to climb into the bathtub with the doggies and pull a mattress on top of us if a tornado came our way! I am really hoping the weather starts acting a little more normal in the next few weeks. I am ready for the hot summer! (you can remind me I said this when I am whining about how miserable and uncomfortable I am in the summer heat, lol)
Well my friends, I hope you have a great week! Take care of yourselves and your loved ones and lets remember to say a prayer for all of the families affected by today's tragedy at VT. My heart breaks for all of those who lost loved ones.
~Stephanie
Monday, April 16, 2007
Over Halfway Done!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look great!! Keep the pictures coming and I can't wait to see you!!
Wow Steph, your baby belly is so cute! :) I love the website updates and I agree with Ivory - keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment