Yesterday, at 27 weeks, I officially entered the final third of this pregnancy! Woohoo! I don't have any interesting baby updates as its been almost a month since my last appointment, but from what I can tell, the baby is doing just fine in there. He likes to kick and punch and roll around quite often! I seem to be growing and developing just fine as well seeing as the size of my belly has rapidly increased in the past few weeks. I'm guessing by the looks of things I have probably caught up on my weight gain, which I have to keep reminding myself is all part of this incredible process even though at times it is a little hard to accept.
I hear the final months of the pregnancy can get pretty uncomfortable and I am already starting to feel it a bit. If my sciatica would go away it wouldn't be bad at all, but thanks to that I have developed a nice little waddle that I'm sure gives people a giggle :) I'm hoping a trip to the chiropractor will help a bit with that! All that aside though - I can't believe our SON (I'm going to have to get used to that word!) is scheduled to arrive in less than 3 months!!!
Here is a picture of my younger brother Alan and me at Riverfest after watching the pie eating contest! And my stepdad Bob, my uncle Steve and me watching in awe at the amount of pie people can shove down their throats. Enjoy!
Have a great week everyone!
~Steph
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
THIRD TRIMESTER!!!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
1:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look fantastic... keep the pictures coming, I miss you and love seeing what you look like :)
Post a Comment