Wednesday, September 05, 2007

2nd week of life!

Ok, sorry it has been over a week since the last pictures. I know you all are dying to see our handsome little Olson! ;) Here are some pictures from Jake's second week of life. It was another busy week. Here is a run-down of what we did:
  • We went to the mall a couple of times and discovered he always gets "hungry" in department stores. We're pretty sure its just his way of getting out of shopping!
  • Tim got his first solo run as Daddy while Mommy and Gigi went shopping and he did a great job. He taught Jake all about computers and the internet while we were gone. I better figure out the parental controls on the computer before too long!
  • We celebrated Mommy's 25th birthday at her favorite restaurant in McKinney. Jacob was a perfect angel for that and slept through the whole thing.
  • Mom and Dad got a date night out while Gigi watched the baby and once again, he was a perfect little boy!
  • On Sunday night he slept almost SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT!!! I think it was his way of celebrating his two week birthday. I can't wait for those kind of nights to happen regularly!

And now for the pictures! Thanks for being patient everyone!

~Steph

I love my puppy chair! So relaxing!

This thing is so cozy!

Being a good boy for Mommy's birthday

The fam outside of Mom's favorite restaurant

Mommy and Gigi

My rainforest crib soother is the best!

Mommy and Daddy ready for their big date!

Play time with Gigi

I'm so cute!

Jacob's hand and Daddy's hand

I'm so tired

Gigi and Jacob in the nursery
Mommy and baby
All clean!
No pictures please!
I don't WANT to take my 2 week picture :(
Why, mommy, why?
I said NO PICTURES!
Mommy will take her 2 week mommy pics :)
Ok, I am changed and not cranky anymore. I love my puppy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter every day!!

Kim Daugherty said...

He couldn't be more adorable!! Well, he could be as cute as MY baby, but Jacob's pretty close ;) The whole family looks just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

i could eat him with a spoon!!! :) you guy have been busy. glad all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious...I love you posing with the puppy, Steph!

He is already getting so big! Give him a hug from me!h

Anonymous said...

Stephine ,He is SOOOOOOOcute . I havent seen any pictures of him since he was born . I cant belive he is already 2 MONTHS OLD





LOVE ,
Lauren Brown