Monday, September 10, 2007

Gloworms, Grandparents, Grins and Grimaces!

Jake got to meet more grandparents this past weekend - Grandma Carol and Grandpa Lee! We had a great visit with them and were so happy they were able to come out to meet little Jacob. Here are some pictures since I last posted :)



Jake holding hands with his Gloworm... how cute :)

Hanging out with the Grandparents!

Thinking hard about what to do - eat, poop, or sleep?

Mommy thinks I'm so cute!

Finally caught one of those adorable baby grins!


Smooshy face Jake


Super Smooshy Face

Tiny baby in a big bed

Sweet sleeping angel

Mommy loves my feet

Testing out the Baby Bjorn! Thanks Grandma Carol!


This is cozy!

Mommy and Jacob - 3 weeks old!

I'm not ready for bed. I'm wide awake!

Grandma Carol and sleepy baby

Kind of fuzzy family photo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pictures. Especially the one of little Jake smiling! It was good to talk to you yesterday! :) Take care.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you are!

Rachael said...

He is sooo cute! The pic of him and the glow worm is so funny! The Baby Bjorn is the best thing ever invented!

Anonymous said...

Jacob is so cute!! Love the pictures!! You are looking good Steph! Your family is so beautiful! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Steph your family is so cute! Jacob is adorable and I can't wait to meet him in person. You look great and happy as ever! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming (we can't get enough of them). He is adorable. Love you all,

Aunt Pat