Last week my dad and stepmom came into town and we all went to the Packers vs. Cowboys game. It was Jake's first pro football game! Now I've never been a huge football gal, but going to a live game was soooo much fun! There is just something awesome about the atmosphere at live events that I can't get enough of. Jake slept through a lot of the game but when he was awake he loved looking out toward the field and the crowd. Here are some pics from the game:
We figured since he is a Texas native, Jacob should root for the 'Boys
Jake and Grandma Chris rooting for their team
All the commotion wore him out!
Thanks Dad and Chris for visiting and for taking us to the game! We had a blast!

4 comments:
These are great pics! I love the responsible parenting one :) That game looks like so much fun. I would love to go since I got addicted to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders reality show :)
Thanks GOD you aren't raising Jake a Packers fan. A Cowboy fan is bad enough...
:)
Looks like you had fun!
Steph, Jake is getting so big! I am loving that double chin he has gotten! It looks like you guys had fun. I miss you and want to catch up, I call you later this week. Love ya!
You're a slacker parent... my baby has already been to a professional football game ;)
Adorable pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting! And I like your coat :)
Post a Comment