Sunday, December 02, 2007

We Miss You ND Olson's!

I apologize that it has taken me so long to get pictures posted from our trip to North Dakota. Here they are! Thank you to Tim's grandparents for being such gracious hosts! We had a really nice time and were so happy to be able to get Jacob up there to meet everyone. Thank you for a fantastic Thanksgiving too! Can't wait to see you all again!



Grandpa Lane and Grandma Laurie picking us up at the airport



A happy teared Grandma Laurie :)



Great Aunt Lana and Great Grandma Doris

Friends Shawn and Amy


Tummy Time with Grandpa

How sweet :)

Jake slept in a suitcase while we were there (I think he liked it more than his regular bed!)


Auntie Ginger


Uncle Jesse

Great Grandma Virginia


Posing with the beautiful quilt made by Peggy (here with Jake and husband Greg)


Loving on Miss Keri


The Olson Fam


Dancing with Great Grandma




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Finally!
Love all the pictures. It looks like everybody enjoyed that sweet baby boy. :) Glad you made it home safe and sound and I hope you are feeling better.

Ivory said...

Jake and Grandpa have the same head ;)
I LOVE that Jake slept in a suitcase, I'll have to remember that :)
Miss you!!

Kimberly said...

He is getting so big! You must be excited for his 1st Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in ND and at the game! I'm so bummed we couldn't make it back to Bismarck to see you guys...we ended up having a huge family gathering with corey's family at the lake which is a good 4 hrs from Bismarck - definitely the next time when I'm not as big and pregnant as a house:) Love all the pictures! - Kelly Cruchet