As I mentioned in my last post, last weekend Jake and I went to Denver to attend my friend Ivory's baby shower. Because of some complications during her pregnancy, she is currently in the hospital on strict bedrest, so we decided to bring the shower to her! It was so wonderful to see her and to give her a good reason to escape from her room for a few hours. Here are some pictures from that day:
Friends Rhonda, Brooke, and Ivory (We missed you, Kim!)
Rhonda testing out the idea of a baby...
Ivory and Steph
My Diaper Cake Creation (It made the flight from DAL to DEN in my suitcase!)
It was so good to see you, Ivory! Keep on cooking that little baby! You are doing a great job!

1 comment:
Awww!! I miss you guys already. Thank you so much for everything :)
Post a Comment