Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oh the holiday made to sell cards, chocolates, flowers, and lingerie... We did exchange cards, but other than that we won't be doing much this Valentine's day, just hanging out at home loving on our little one and making some crab legs! Yum! Unlike previous years, I actually have TWO Valentine's this year - my adorable husband, of course, and my newest little Valentine, Jacob. Here are some pictures I forced him to take to celebrate this holiday of love :) Enjoy!


"Mom, I'm not sure I am comfortable with these nude shots..."
" Seriously, mom, I just don't know..."
" Oh ok, I guess its not so bad...I am pretty cute naked!"
"Yay! This is so fun!"
" Mmmm, Valentine's are yummy!"
"Hey ladies!"
" This smile melts their hearts every time"
"Look! I have no teeth!"
"I love this onesie my girlfriend Ella James sent me"
"I wish I could give her a big kiss!"

PUCKER UP!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day you little cutie! Can't wait to see you again. :)

Rachael said...

Oh these pictures made my day! He has the cutest smile! I love him!

Anonymous said...

I love the "Hey ladies" picture. So very cute!

Ivory said...

I think his smile is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world! Jakey I am so excited to see you and your mom!!