Monday, March 10, 2008

6 Month Stats!

Jacob had his six month check-up today and he hasn't grown as much as we thought he had! He's in about the 75th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. He weighs 18lbs 8.5oz, is 27 1/4in. long. He had a bunch of shots today including part 1 of his flu vaccine. Fun stuff! He was pretty angry about the shots, but calmed down right after, fell asleep in the car ride home and took a two hour nap once we got home. He's such a trooper! He goes back in mid-April for part deux of the flu vaccine, but doesn't have another routine check up until 9 months. I think it will probably fly by!

I will post a few random pics from this last week in another post. Have a happy day!

EDITED: Well, blogger is being difficult and isn't lettng me post pictures right now. I will try again later. Sorry!

1 comment:

D said...

Poor Jakey! I know how grumpy I get if I have to get a shot so I can only imagine what goes through his mind. What a trooper!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of how much he's grown!