It started snowing yesterday evening, and this is what we woke up to: I can't believe we had a snow like this in MARCH! It was Jake's first time to go play in the snow, so we joined the neighbor kids and made a snowman:
Jake kept giggling at the snow! He loved it!
The neighbor kids and their snow frog:
After we all had gone inside I heard a ruckus outside so I went outside to find the snowman and frog destructed. There were 3 boys that had just passed our house and they were throwing snowballs at houses. I knew they were resposible so I asked them if they did it. They denied it, but I made sure to let them know they should be ashamed of themselves. Darn bratty teens!

4 comments:
Way to go Steph!
Good for you Steph! That's a bummer that bratty kids had to ruin Jake's first snowman. :( But hey, Jake sure looked cute with the snow! What a growing boy!!!
I love that frog and your snowman! So cool! Jake sure looks like he loved the snow! :)
I can't believe it snowed! I am sooo sick of snow but I am sure it was a welcomed suprise at your house. Jake is getting so big! (I know I say that every time!) I love all the videos. I am in Farmington right now so that is why I haven't updated in a while. I will soon. It has been a little boring here...2 weeks is too long! Wish you were here!
Post a Comment