Friday, March 21, 2008

The Spotted Baby

Last Sunday Jake woke up with a really icky hive-looking rash. This is a picture of him from when we got home on Monday night. It's still sticking around, unfortunately, and we will probably have to take him BACK in to the pediatrician on Monday and this time they will prescribe him something. As bad as it looks, it doesnt really seem to be bothering him. He hasnt been sleeping through the night this week, but that could just be him adjusting back to our time zone after traveling.

No mom, I'm embarrassed!
Ok, fine, I guess you can see...
I'm proud of my spots!
The spots are no longer on his belly as of today, but instead are hanging out on his arms, legs and a few on his face. Poor baby. I hope he gets well soon!

2 comments:

Ivory said...

Jake looks like a monster compared to Emma!!! Hopefully he likes petit women ;)

Rachael said...

Oh ouch! Jack as a diaper rash and they are the worse! I hope Jake is feeling ok. I love all the pictures...he looks all grown up!