Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bath time at Gigi's!

So judging by the photos I made it home with after visiting in Farmington it would appear that all Jake did the entire time we were there was take baths! Of course, that is not all we did. We got to see Papa and Gigi's new house, we visited with family and even had a game night! My mom and I got to take in a movie and all in all we had a great time. I still have more pictures to come, but here are two bath sequence pictures of Jake. He LOVED the shower sprayer!!!






Sorry about the possessed demon eye in this one. My red-eye fix thing didnt work very well.






2 comments:

Kimberly said...

He's such a happy baby :)

Rachael said...

He has got the cutest smile! I love when they are happy in the bath and then come out smelling so yummy! How is your moms new house...I'm sure it's amazing!