Friday, May 23, 2008

CONTEST! And a few things I forgot...

The ExpectNet game for Baby v2.0 is up and running! Submit your guesses as soon as possible! Some helpful hints:

  • Jake was born 1 week early
  • Jake weighed 7lbs 12oz, 21 inches
  • If I make it to my due date, I will most likely have a c-section that day. In other words, don't guess past my due date because it just ain't happenin' ;)
  • I was a chunky baby - 8lbs 1oz
  • Tim was even chunkier - 9lbs 14oz

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. Tim is NOT allowed to guess this time since he won last time. Cheater. ;)



Also, I can't believe I forgot to mention these things yesterday, but here are some more of Jake's recent accomplishments:

  • The little guy is babbling like crazy and even saying "Mama"!!! Yay! We're working on "Dada" so Tim doesn't feel left out :) "Baba" is another favorite sound he makes.
  • Jake is learning how to wave. He doesn't quite do it at the appropriate times yet, but it is so cute when he does it!
  • Jake loves music and bounces to the beat whenever he hears it. We were eating at a sandwich shop the other day that had music playing and Jake was even nodding his head to the beat there. ADORABLE!
  • Jake has started to get a bit shy. When someone he doesn't know very well talks to him he smiles and blushes and kind of cocks his head to the side in embarrassment. He just started doing it one day out of the blue. It's such a cute little face!
  • He does not like kisses! Anytime someone tries to give him a kiss he turns his head away. I can already picture him in a few years runing away saying "Ewwww, cooties!!!!" LOL

That's all for now! Pictures will be up this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm just really not ready for this guessing game yet. i'm SO on the fence. it will come to me...