Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is what happens...

when *someone* starts thinking he can climb into things. He can't quite get out. LOL!





These were taken a few days before we left to NM. I am still sorting through those pics, but they will be up soon. I figured I better update you all before I forget, so here's what's new with the Olson Family:

  • Jake is crawling like a champ, although he still prefers to drag his belly.
  • He can walk along the edge of furniture and pulls up just about anywhere he can. He's getting faster by the day and I have a feeling it won't be too long before he takes his first steps.
  • Jake is 9 months old! His first birthday is right around the corner and I am just in disbelief!
  • Baby v.2.0 had a check up on Tuesday and his/her little heartbeat is at 153 bpm and everything seems to be going great! We scheduled the big ultrasound where we will get to find out the sex (hopefully) so watch for that news mid-June!
  • Another ExpectNet game is in the works, so get your guesses ready for the new baby!
  • And since my brother is having Tim withdrawals, Tim is having his wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow. Aren't you jealous??? ;)

That's about it. I hope to get the NM pics up this weekend. Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

He's just too freaking adorable :)