Friday, August 01, 2008

Someone turned the big 3-0 today!!!

Happy birthday to Tim!!! You have accomplished so many amazing things in your life thus far. I am so proud of you and know this next decade will bring even more success and happiness your way. Jake and I love you so much and hope this year is your best EVER! XOXO

Jake and his "old man" ;)

5 comments:

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

Happy Birthday Tim! I hope you and Brian have a nice visit. Hugs to the babes... miss ya'll

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday Tim!

Casey and Andy said...

Happy Late Birthday Tim!!! Sorry I missed it :/

D said...

Thanks for the comment Steph! Can you believe we actually did that?! I'm still in shock - it was so much fun! And that's funny about hearing my voice because that's exactly how I felt when I watched a video with you and Jake. It was weird to actually hear what you sound like. Ha ha - life in the blogger world. :) Tell Tim (and soon to be Jake too!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Team Mussell said...

No way!! Happy Birthday! May the month of Birthdays BEGIN!