Monday, October 27, 2008

40 weeks, 14 months, and 4 new teeth

I don't have time to write much, we are running out the door to get to the hospital for my c-section at 12:30pm.

I posted a bunch of pics below but blogger is being really goofy, so start at the bottom and work your way up if you want to view them in order.

My mom got here on the 19th and we have been having a great week before welcoming our newest little boy!

Jacob turned 14 months on the day my mom arrived and in the past week has cut 4 new teeth! 3 of which are molars, and well, let me just say that wasn't a very fun few days.

I am 40 weeks pregnant today and you can see how big I am in all of the pumpkin patch pictures that we took yesterday.

Sorry this post is totally lame, but I ran out of time. Please keep us in your prayers today! Pray for a safe delivery and a speedy recovery for me and pray that we have a big beautiful healthy baby boy to meet in just a few short hours! Thank you to all of our family and friends for your support and love. It means more to me than you will ever know.

Keep an eye out for pictures of baby 2.0 and big brother Jacob very soon!!!!!!

And oh yeah, I chopped off my hair!!!

3 comments:

D said...

Good luck Olson family! Steph - you look beautiful! Such a pretty momma. :) Can't wait to see pics of 2.0!!!!

Tracy Younker said...

Good luck Steph! I have the same looking photos from last year! Tyler was born Oct. 29th and we were at the pumpkin patch about two weeks prior!

Anonymous said...

From Grandpa and Grandma Olson. We are so proud of our Son and Daughter in Law. We love you two so very much. No one else in the world could have given us more perfect beautiful babies. We are more than sad that we can't be there to hold and love them every week. Steph, we don't know what we would do without this website. We live by it. It keeps us close to you and we shed many tears just looking at pictures. I catch Grandpa Lane sometimes in his chair at the computer with this goofy look on his face and I don't even have to guess what is on the computer screen!!!Could it be Jake and Ryan?? We miss you guys so much and we so want to hold our Grand Babies. Hopefully we will see you soon. Hugs and Kisses to a beautiful family who we love so much. Grandpa Lane and Grandma Laurie