Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Party is Over

Sorry about my ramblings earlier. It's just been one of those days. I showered, cleaned myself up and felt a lot better. I even got my camera out and realized that I had actually taken a FEW pictures, so I'm not a totally bad mom. Here are some random pics:



Jake playing with balloons from the surprise baby shower my super sweet friends threw for 2.0 last month.
He LOVES balloons!
So fun!

Jake also loves to stack things.
And likes to pretend to drink soda. Wishful thinking! I believe he dropped one of these cans shortly after and we ended up with a huge sticky mess.


So excited to be dancing around in his new Pedipeds

Mom, how come your shoes aren't as cool as MY new shoes?

Learning to bounce on his zebra from the awesome Koppenaal's (who just closed on their first home! CONGRATS!!!)

Cutie pie preppy boy


And a few from today- climbing up the ladder

We divided our backyard so that Jake could play in the grass without having to worry about where the dogs have done their business.

Playing with rocks.

Trying to put the rocks in the planter

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love his new shoes!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to come see Jake and of course the new lil guy as well (And my lovely sister and Tim). I hope you start feeling better sis...Only a few more weeks! Love you guys

Tracy Younker said...

Good luck with the nap! I know how key that is when you're pregnant and EXHAUSTED!

Anonymous said...

Hey-- Let us know when we can bring meals for you or even just come over and take care of Jake so you can get a nap!!! Rebecca