Thursday, May 07, 2009

Clearwater Beach

The day before we left Florida we finally made it to the beach. We headed to Clearwater Beach with an old friend of Tim's and his family. Jake got to put his toes in the ocean for the very first time! Here are photos from our day.


First steps in the ocean!
(this is the only pic in the right order. Scroll to the bottom and work your way up for the rest.)
Soooo sleepy!







Ry guy enjoying the fresh ocean air

















Off to hang with the other spring breakers

My little beach bum



Hmm, I'm not so sure about this, Dad!


Looking for mommy


Jake with a bird on his head :o)


Our family of four at Clearwater Beach!


3 comments:

Ivory said...

I'm not sure it's fair that Ryan didn't get to go in :(

Rhonda said...

Jake looks like such a little man...I can't believe how big he's getting!

Brian, Stacey and Shelby said...

The beach pictures turned out cute. It looks busy, busy! The close-ups of Ryan make me want to squeeze him! I loved snuggling with his chubbiness!