Ryan finally started on cereal about a week after he turned 5 months old. Our pediatrician gave us the ok to start at 4 months, but I just wasn't quite ready yet. Part of me was just nervous to have two boys in booster chairs at the same time, and I wasn't sure how I was going to juggle everything. It hasn't been as difficult as I imagined and Ryan loves to be spoon fed! After his 6 month appointment we started him on veggies and fruits. His first taste of something other than cereal was peas and he LOVED them! He's also had butternut squash, green beans, peaches, avocado, and banana and hasn't really disliked any of it :) Here is our big boy eating his big boy food:
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Ryan's First Foods!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't get over how much Ryan looks like Tim and how much Jake looks like you!
Except I hope Tim doesn't wear his food on his chin...
These are so cute! Way to go, Ryan!
So cute! I love the 2nd pic from top! It looks like he loves the camera... in the post below too :)
Post a Comment