Shelby & Jake making birdseed bagels for the birds and squirrels
Jake wasn't quite sure what to make of the birdseed

Cute kiddos

Shelby being so sweet with a gigantic Ryan :)

Soft kisses

Love this!

Mama and her chubba bubba

Jake in full meltdown mode. I am pretty sure he knew we were leaving.


Thanks Brian and Stacey for letting us stay with you! We can't wait to see you again!
3 comments:
I hate that I blurred that first pic. I was trying to hide the butter knifes.. ha! It was safe people, I was right there watching, and Jake didn't use one... just Shelby.
Also, still not a fan of the pic of you and I with our munchkins. On my blog, I cropped Shelby and I out :)
Me again. Ha.. knives. Maybe next time I should read before I push publish!
I just showed Shelby the pictures. She kept saying "aww baby"... she really loved Ryan. She was pointing to Jacob and saying "Jacob birdseed". For some reason tonight "Jacob" sounded like "ketchup"... ha!
Hugs to all... :)
Oh my goodness Ryan is such a big boy! He has chubby cheeks for days... I love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun, I am a little jealous. I just glad I get to see you and your cute boys soon!
Post a Comment