Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, Ry Ry!

A year ago today, the Olson's became a family of four.  Jacob became a big brother, and Tim and I became parents of two boys under age two.  Our hearts grew even bigger to make room for all the love we had for our newest little baby.


Ryan, your smile is infectious and brightens all of our days.  Your dimples are just about the cutest things I have ever seen.  Your have a temper and don't hesitate to let us know how you really feel, but at the same time you are such a happy little guy and always ready to flash your pearly whites.  I love watching you look up to your big brother and I love watching your big brother love on you and teach you and share with you.  It makes me tear up with pride just thinking about how special the two of you are!  I can't wait to see how your friendship with Jake grows even more throughout the next year.  I'm looking forward to watching you grow and change from a baby to a boy.  Thank you for an amazing year!  Our lives would not be the same without you.  We love our RyRy sooooooooooo much!  Happy first birthda,y baby boy!!!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby! We love you!

Rhonda said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Ryan!!

Unknown said...

Happy 1st Birthday Cute Little Ryan!!!!

Chavez Family said...

Hey Steph, peanut here. I came across your blog and your family is beautiful. I am so happy for you. I can't believe you have two little boys. There are more than adorable. Merry Christmas!

Alisha said...

I miss your blog.
No pressure...just sayin. :)