On June 30th my lovely new friends I met through my Pi Phi Alumni Club threw me a baby shower in downtown McKinney! I was so flattered that they thought of me and they really did a fantastic job of decorating and hosting the shower. I have to share with you all the adorable little poem that was on the invitation:
Stephanie's belly used to be flat
That is, until Tim came up to bat.
And let's just say that he hit a Home Run
Because August will bring their first son.
I thought that was so funny and creative! At the shower we played a few games, chatted, ate some yummy food, laughed a ton, ate some great cake, laughed some more, and just celebrated the upcoming birth of this baby boy! Big thanks to Karen and Rebecca for hosting the wonderful bridal, errr... baby shower (see below). You are the best!
Here are some pics from the party!The delicious Italian Cream cake!
Mama Steph really excited about the cake (odd, I know!)
The "oops" balloon! Looks more baby than wedding to me - did for Rebecca & the place she bought it from 'cause they didn't notice it either - but it made for some good belly laughs!
Friend Casey posing with the prize she won - a gift basket full of all the goodies you would need to make a fab hot dog to eat while watching baseball!
The favors for the guests! An IBC Root Beer with a baseball bat on it, a popcorn tub filled with peanuts, Cracker Jacks, Big League Chew bubble gum and a Baby Ruth!
Monday, July 09, 2007
A Baseball Shower!
Posted by
Steph and Tim
at
4:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment