Sunday, July 08, 2007

Who is this man?


And what exactly is he doing on our blog? Well, let me first start out by saying that yet again I have slacked on the updates and now I have a million different things to update you on, but for now I will stick with the main issue:

*Tim had an MRI on June 27th and found out his ligament in his elbow is severely torn and will need surgery.

*Tim got to come to Dallas from the 30th through the 5th since he wasn't going to get to come home for the All Star Break as originally planned due to his surgery date. Bittersweet reason to have him home, but we did get some house stuff done which was really nice - YAY!

*Tim has Tommy John surgery on Friday July 6th (that mystery man in the picture is Mr. Tommy John himself). For more info on the surgery, click here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_John_surgery

*Surgery went well and Tim gets to come home for a week after his post-op appointment on Tuesday. So happy I get to see him one more time before the baby arrives!

*Tim will head back to Denver on Monday, July 16th to begin his rehab work and his long road to recovery.

So that is what we have had going on - that, and some other fun stuff - but in an effort to keep my reader's attention I am going to break up the stories so you don't have to commit an hour of your life to catching up on us. Hope everyone had a lovely 4th! We had a rain-free day here which was amazing! Take care and I will be adding more updates in the next few days!

~Steph

No comments: