So, I didn't get this up this weekend, but thats the way things usually go around here! July has been a crazy busy month with visitors left and right - well, technically Tim isn't a "visitor" but when he only gets to come home for a few days each summer I count him as one :)
Dinner at Poppy's in McKinney! Yum!
Thanks for coming down girls! It was great to see you again and I can't wait for our trip next year!
Also, one of my very best friends, Megan, came into town this last week from Boston! I hadn't seen her since the fall when she came down for the MLS Cup, so I was really happy to see her and get to spend time with her. We also did a lot of shopping and eating (I am seeing a trend here!) and also got to take in a movie - License to Wed - which was pretty funny! And I just realized we didn't take any pictures while she was here :( Megan - how did we forget to take pictures!?!?!?! Miss you already and hope you will get to come down again to meet the baby!
The final exciting thing that happened this month is that the Bunco group from my neighborhood threw a baby shower for the three of us gals who are pregnant and all expecting boys! They were so sneaky about their planning, did such a cute job decorating and gave us all some really adorable gifts. We had a blast that night and hopefully I can get Kym to send me the picture of the three pregnant mama's holding the cake. I'll post it when I get it!
My dad is coming in today! Yay! I'm very excited to show him where we live and I am thrilled that he is going to put patio stones on our backyard patio! We should have a fun week :)
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week! I'll post baby updates sometime late this week or this weekend!
~Steph

1 comment:
damn! your friends are HOT! ;)
Post a Comment