Monday, July 16, 2007

Professional pictures, a clean house, and my one-armed love

Hi all! Just took Tim to the airport tonight (a 3 hour trip - but I won't get into that part of it!) after his week long trip home with me, the belly and the doggies. Even with just one usable arm, he was a HUGE help while he was here and helped me get the house clean for all the guests I have coming into town this month! We also put some finishing touches on the nursery, and washed all of the baby's clothes, blankets, towels, and bedding (7 loads! Holy moly!). We officially are ready for his arrival. Well, maybe not TOTALLY ready- but if he were to come tomorrow he would have a nice pretty room to hang out in!

One of the highlights of Tim's visit home this time was a photo shoot given to us by one of our most amazing friends, Megan. We love her so much and still can't believe what an awesome and creative gift she came up with to celebrate baby's arrival. So, on Thursday last week we met with our photogapher, Kate, and took some really fun maternity pictures! You can get a sneak peek of the pics at Kate's blog - http://juxtaposephotography.typepad.com/. She did an AMAZING job and I know we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. I will be posting the rest of the pics very soon, so definitely stay tuned. Thanks Kate! You rock and gave us exactly what we wanted out of these pictures! And HUGE thanks to Megan! Our little boy will now have some very sweet pictures of his mommy and daddy during one of the most exciting times of their lives!

I am now 34 weeks pregnant and am really starting to feel the fatigue and back pain set in. It's harder for me to cool off (I'm always hot now!) and the non-maternity shirts I have been wearing are now to the point where they don't quite cover my ENORMOUS belly! But all in all, things are going great. Tim and I are getting more and more excited by the day to meet this baby boy. Only 6 weeks give or take before we get to find out what he looks like!

Here are a few pics we took this weekend. We tried our best for a family picture, but Bailey and Pilot just do not understand how to look at the camera sometimes!

Megan is coming for a visit tomorrow through Thursday which I am very excited about. Look for another post late this week or this weekend. Take care and have a great rest of the week!

~Steph




Whoa Belly!

The 5 of us!

Getting baby acquainted with the Florida Gators!


Tim & Pilot


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were the perfect clients, my dears! Hang in there, Steph...it is almost over and you will hold your little guy and all of the pain will be forgotten. I promise!

Anonymous said...

Your pro pics are beautiful! How very special!
Have a good time with your friend this week!
~Alisha