Ok, so I knew if I didn't post something soon certain people (Mom) were going to start getting very upset. These are not all of our California photos, but a girl has to start SOMEWHERE right? These are pics from our first full day and a half...
We took a walk from my uncle's home to a nearby restaurant and were encountered by a crazy bird lady along the way. She actually wasn't THAT crazy, but her bird did make me a bit nervous being that close to Jake. It was Jake's first experience with a talking Cockatoo, and he seemed to think the bird was pretty interesting.
On Friday we went to stay the night at Tim's Aunt and Uncle's home. Tim's dad and Laurie were there visiting as well. Here is Laurie holding Jake while he feeds himself. What a big boy!
Playing outside with Grandpa Lane
Meeting cousin Kaylie for the first time
Eh, I'm too cool to act that interested.
It is so nice to let someone else feed him for a change after 7 months of breastfeeding!
Steph, Tim, Jake, Tim's cousin Mike, daughter Kaylie, and Mike's wife Diane
And yes, I am mean for posting this one, but I thought it was hilarious that both of the guys had their eyes closed and both babies have pretty much the same look on their faces.
Tim's Dad Lane, Tim, Jake, Mike, Kaylie, and Mike's dad (Tim's uncle) Leon
The grandmas (Laurie & Donna) trying to get in a pic, but the babies had had enough!
I am estimating that I probably have AT LEAST 2 more California blog entries after this. Lots of sight-seeing, a visit with my uncle Bill and Leo, and a Matchbox Twenty concert! Woohoo! Stay tuned folks, we have been busy with house work since spring is here and we are actually motivated to do stuff, so unfortunately the blog hasn't been at the top of the list. Hopefully I will post again very soon (like tomorrow).

2 comments:
I love it when you update your blog! He is just do freaking cute! Oh, I also want to hear all about the concert. I forgot you were going!
I can't believe how much he grows between posts!!!!!!! You have such a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment