The other day I mentioned that Jake was starting to pull up on things. Well, I knew he was close to doing it, but he hadnt actually succeeded on his own. I usually had to help. Until the day I posted that. I jinxed myself because now he is pulling up on EVERYTHING and giving me a heart attack every time he falls. Here are photos of his very first "pull-to-standing" success on April 25th:
Booty Shot
Haha! My evil plan is working!
His new favorite place to pull up - the window sill under my desk. Note the very hard tile all around him.
He's a nosy little guy, spying on the neighbors.

4 comments:
I love those chubby thighs. He's so cute and getting so big! I can't believe how much he has changed in just a short time!
He's so adorable. I just want to give him a big hug and kiss!
Oh I just want to squeeze those legs! If it is possible he just may be getting cuter! I love the squishy face...Jake does that too. I have no idea where they get it from.
I am loving those giant thighs of his!!!
Post a Comment