Friday, April 18, 2008

Ladies and Gentleman......Matchbox Twenty!

In case you all didnt know, Matchbox Twenty is pretty much my favorite band of all time. I've been to more of their concerts than I can keep track of and I just LOOOOOOOOVE them. Tim has come to embrace my infatuation and was finally able to attend his first MB20 concert with me (My usual partner in crime is Linsey - these pics are a happy early birthday present for you!). Enjoy!


The excitement builds...
Alanis Morissette opened...isn't it ironic? ;) Good times, good times...
My lovely Rob Thomas and the rest of the boys
I love the silhouettes in this pic
The full stage and screens
During one of the songs they asked everyone to take out their cell phones and light them up. This is the result. I think every.single.person in the Staples Center had one.
The name of their most recent album: Exile on Mainstream ( a throwback to the Rolling Stones)
More Rob
Bye Bye Rob! Thanks for the great evening!
Aww, aren't they sweet!

Tim enjoying the music
Self portrait
Happy to be there, but sad to go home
Showing off my not-so-flattering t-shirt (hey, it was almost St Patty's day!)

2 comments:

D said...

Fun concert! Hope you guys are well - and I agree, a move to Texas would be a great idea! I sent you an email a little while ago but I think I sent it to your old one... oops. You'll have to send me your current address when you have a chance. Thanks for the congrats by the way!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the concert pics and you guys...

Just now commenting on the latest C-U-T-E pics of Jake--hey, he looks good in yellow, too!! Such a happy boy. I'm sure I have pics of you and Alan with your bums up in the air--nice memories!Love u, mom