Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chubba Bubba

Ryan had his 2 week check up on November 10th, exactly two weeks from the day he was born. At that visit, we found out that he weighed 10lbs 0.5oz!!! Our baby boy is a FAST grower! He was discharged from the hospital at 7lbs 15oz, so he gained quite a bit in just a short time. As of right now, he is on pace to be a chubbier baby than his big brother was :)

My computer is acting up again and is only working in Safe Mode, so until I get it figured out I can only post pictures that were already uploaded to my computer, and unfortunately, these are the last of them. Enjoy pictures from Ryan's 3rd week of life (and I hope to get you caught up on his 4th and 5th weeks of life very very soon!).


He really loves his swing



Yes, I have one of those snot-nosed toddlers :)

Little Thinker

Looking just like daddy still

Pot-bellied cutie pie
Lost his umbilical cord during this week, so he's showing off his belly button
Look at that round face and chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh my goodness, he looks different every time you post! He is SO cute. I love his chubbiness. Thanks for the new pictures.

Ivory said...

He's going to be bigger than Emma by the end of the year!! You must have some high calorie milk!!

Kimberly said...

I just want to squeeze him! :)

Rhonda said...

He's so adorable!