Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Hospital Photos and Coming Home

I felt pretty well after Ryan's birth, so thankfully we only had to spend two nights in the hospital and were able to come home on the 3rd day. I was VERY ready, as it was a little tough having my mom tote Jake back and forth from home to the hospital, and I was just anxious to get home so Jake could have his mommy back. Here are pics from the 2nd and 3rd days in the hospital and a few from our car ride home.

Pretty plant from Yvette and John

Baby Yawns

Sleepy boy

The three boys
Gigi and Ryan

Getting ready to go home!!!
Three generations
With our nurse Kay
The view from Mommy's wheelchair
Mommy and Jacob
The boys in their car seats

Ryan was awake for the whole car ride home
And he likes to suck on his fingers

No comments: