What a week it has been! I can't believe it has already been seven days since we introduced little Ryan Christopher into this world. We were able to come home on Wednesday afternoon and have just been getting settled into a routine here at home. I am going to try to get caught up on pictures from this past week as well as his birth story (which is SOOOOO much less dramatic than Jacob's birth!) but I thought I would post a few pictures from today to celebrate the very first week of Ryan's life. Enjoy!
Saying goodbye to Gigi after having her here for two weeks. We miss you already!
Kisses from Daddy!

8 comments:
Yay for pictures! I'm thinking this is definately a more "Olson" looking baby than little Jake!
Looks like you all are doing well! Lots of love from NC.
He's so beautiful Steph! Check in with us when you can! We miss you!
What a cutie!
Oh what a CUTIE PIE! Steph- Ryan is amazing! Thank you for updating your photos... I love them and you look fabulous!
Oh, Steph...he is just adorable. Congratulations again!!
I LOVE him! He is so dang cute and yes he does look like Tim! I hope all is well, you are such a beautiful momma! Love ya!
SO CUTE Steph... I'm so glad that yall are getting settled in. Miss yall!!!
Hi Stephanie! I heard you had your baby! I was looking at Kym's blog and saw the link to yours. I had to click over and see your new little guy! He is a beautiful boy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment